Car Rental Guide : Car Hire International.
Car Rental Glossary for online car rental & car hire with Car Hire International. Competitive car hire rates. All vehicle types - sedan, 4x4, SUV, minibus.
Before you book your vehicle:
- Ensure the vehicle chosen is adequate for your needs
- Read the Terms & Conditions carefully
Before you leave on your trip ensure you have the following:
- Car Hire Voucher
- Valid Driving License
- Visa or MasterCard Credit Card (and adequate limit on your card as the local supplier will require a security deposit to be left for the vehicle. This amount (normally equal to Excess + Fuel + VAT) will be blocked on the primary drivers credit card (cash deposits and debit cards are rarely accepted).
At the Rental Car Agent:
- Produce your voucher, credit card & driving license.
- Read the rental agreement - specifically all insurance details including any additional insurances agreed and paid for at the desk.
Before you depart on your journey:
- Check the car for damage
- Ensure that all additional equipment requested is included
- Know the route of your journey
When returning the vehicle:
- Check for damage
- Get the rental agreement signed off by the supplier representative.
Car Hire International
Worldwide Car Rental Comparison Online